Sponsorship Policy & Criteria
To further our mission of connecting people to ideas, information, and each other, we accept sponsorship to support our programming. The presence of a company's logo on our site or in the Weekly Update, our e-newsletter, does not imply endorsement of the company or product. Sponsors must not suggest that Southside Community Partners-ConnectSouthside has endorsed a product. Sponsorship is not targeted to individual users but may be placed on the site adjacent to content related to sponsor interest.
We offer a wide range of opportunities including sponsorship of various sections of our Web site as well as in our weekly e-newsletter.
Sponsorship that is prohibited by Southside Community Partners- ConnectSouthside includes:
- Firearms/weapons Fireworks
- Political ads
- Pop-ups and floating ads or surveys
- Ads that collect personally identifiable information while a visitor is on our Web site
- We reserve the right to decline any ads and sponsorships we believe are incompatible with our mission.
- Criteria subject to change without notice
Sponsorship criteria that must be met to advertise include:
- No implication of endorsement by Southside Community Partners-ConnectSouthside of product or sponsor may be made. Southside Community Partners must approve all ads and placement of the ads.
- Company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the Southside Community Partners-ConnectSouthside Web site content.
- Southside Community Partners reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove at any time any sponsorship for any reason. In such a case, prompt notice and a prorated refund will be provided.
- These guidelines are intended to provide general guidance. They are not inclusive or exhaustive and are subject to change at the discretion of Southside Community Partners at any time.
Return to Sponsorship Page
Sponsorship Technical Requirements