You can support the development and sustainability of Southside Community Partners-ConnectSouthside
You have the power to shape our community. Please become a Southside Community Partners supporting member by making your tax deductible contribution today. Your voluntary membership will help more than 600 local nonprofits and other community members access volunteers, businesses, donors, resources and information to better meet their missions and, in turn, strengthen the work we do together.
Our goal is to keep Southside Community Partners-ConnectSouthside free. Your voluntary membership support at any level is appreciated. All supporters will be recognized as a Southside Community Partners Member Partner.
Suggested Annual Membership Levels
- Individuals: $35
- Organizations, businesses and government entities with annual operating budgets of:
- Less than $25,000: $50
- $25,000 to $100,000: $100
- $100,000 to $500,000: $200
- $500,000 to $1 Million: $300
- Greater than $1 Million: $500 (Includes sponsorship recognition in a special edition of Weekly Update distributed to more than 1,800 people in the Southside area.)
- Benefactors: $350 and above (Includes one year revolving logo placement on a Web site section page)
Three Ways To Contribute (All are tax deductible)
1. Make a secure donation online.
2. Checks can be made payable to Southside Community Partners c/o Appomattox Regional Library System, and mailed to 209 East Cawson Street, Hopewell, VA 23860.
3. Earn dollars for ConnectSouthside when you shop online.
For questions or additional information please contact us.