To post Services/Programs, Events, Jobs, Volunteer Opportunities, Items Needed and/or Training, log into an Organization Profile:
1. Select "Login" in the upper right-hand corner of any screen on connectSouthside.
2. Log into your Personal Profile by entering your User Name and Password. Click "Login."
3. You will be directed to your Personal Profile mainpage. There you will find a blue box in the right-hand column titled "Your Organizations." If you do not have an organization listed here, you will need to "Add an Organization" in order to post any information except an Event. Events can be posted via an Organization Profile OR a Personal Profile in the subsequent blue box. (To learn how to create an Organization Profile, if you don't already have access to one, please refer to this helpful "How To".)
4. Click on the name of the organization (Organization Profile) in which you wish to post information.
5. On the Organization Profile mainpage, you will find a list of categories in the right-hand column in blue. "Services/Programs" is first, followed by "Events," "Jobs," "Volunteer Opportunities," "Items Needed" and "Training."
6. Adding new information to ConnectSouthside is virtually the same for each category. To add information, simply click "Add" under any of the categories.
7. A form will appear where you may add the information regarding your organization's Service/Program, Event, Job, Volunteer Opportunity, Item Needed and/or Training.
8. Fill out the form with as much detail as possible. Please be sure to review your information and correct any spelling or grammatical errors. Visitors to the site will view the information exactly how you enter it.
9. Once you have completed the form, scroll down and select "Add."
10. A preview screen will appear. You will have the option to "Edit," "Copy" or "Delete" the information you just completed. If you are satisfied with your entry, please select "Return to Organization Profile" in the left-hand column.
11. Each entry you complete and post on ConnectSouthside will appear in your Organization Profile. You may edit or delete any entry by clicking on the name of the entry and selecting "Edit" or "Delete." Please note: Expired (old) entries will be highlighted in gray and marked "(expired)." These entries do not appear on connectRichmond, but they remain in the listing should you choose to edit and repost.